3 Piece Great Skin Set
This product is currently sold out.
The Holy Grail of skincare. Get the set and save. This includes:
- Pre-Cleanse Oil (8 oz)
- This Pre-cleansing oil removes dirt, debris, excess cellular turnover, and make-up (without tugging) to ensure clean, clear, healthy skin. It promotes the restoration of collagen, making your skin feel more firm and minimizing signs of damage. Your skin will feel hydrated, nurtured, and ready to absorb the nutrients in your FRC oil treatments. Ingredients: 100% Pure Grapeseed Oil
- Hydrating Beauty Oil (1 oz)
- This 100% pure squalane oil is a powerful and effective skin hydrator that will never leave your skin oily or greasy. It leaves behind nothing but luxurious, glowing, silky smooth skin. Squalane oil is known for its intense hydrating action, anti-aging properties, and anti-inflammatory benefits to help with skin issues like acne or eczema. It’s also phenomenal base for makeup - it's so light and your skin drinks it in! Ingredients: 100% Squalane oil (derived from olives)
- Perfecting Night Oil (1 oz)
- This 100% pure organic argan oil has been my “secret” to great skin for years. This miracle oil is loaded with vitamin E, vitamin A, and antioxidants that nourish and revitalize skin! It’s high levels of linoleic acid help to reduce inflammation making it amazing for acne prone skin, it’s rich omega content is incredible for repairing lost elasticity and stretch marks, and it significantly improves skin hydration, smoothness, and visibly reduces deep lines and wrinkles! Ingredients: 100% Cold Pressed Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil
I want to love this product. It has helped a lot with the patchy dryness that I usually get. I’ve only been using it for about a week so far, and my forehead seems to be breaking out. Maybe it’s from this product or maybe it’s just hormonal. Idk. I’m going to give it more time tho before I can give a better review.
Also, I realized that my everyday cleanser has rice protein to absorb oil. Is that counterintuitive to using a pre and post cleanse oil?
And does it matter if I use makeup for a matte look? Or is this product more designed for those seeking a dewy look?
I think your cleanser should be just fine with using the oils. The great thing about the Hydrating Beauty Oil is that it's an oil our body already makes, so if you have oily skin it tells your body it doesn't need to produce as much oil (which in turn makes your skin LESS oily, and if you have dry skin it help replenish the natural oils you've been missing. It's kind of magical to be honest. The hydrating beauty oil also works well as a primer before your makeup and a little bit goes a very long way! If you are noticing a more dewy appearance (and that's not what you're going for) try using less oil before putting on your makeup.
I ordered the 3 part SKIN kit for my 15 yr old daughter. She had lots of small bumps on her forehead and pimples in her T zone. We're hoping the oil regimen will clear up her acne. Two weeks in and the forehead bumps are reduced and less noticeable. She's still having breakouts, but we're hopeful with continued use of the SKIN products, her acne will improve. Thank you!
I don't usually comment on reviews but I love your products. I heard about you on a Tracey Campoli video, between the 2 of you I look 10 - 15 years younger. Thank you
My skin felt and visibly looked better after the first use. I am so glad I decided to try these, switching to an oil cleanser sounded strange by makes so much sense. I’ll never go back to regular facial products again.
This stuff is amazing. I was not a skincare kinda gal. I was lucky if I remember to wash my makeup off with a alcohol drenched wipe most of the time. I didn't know how good my skin could feel until I started using FRC SKIN. I'm one of those people who has oil and dry skin all at the same time (I'm very blessed). Using the oils has totally balanced my skin, reduced redness, and helps my stay smooth and glowing.